- Municipal Quality
- Heavy Duty Core Cast Aluminum Base and Core Cast Deep evenly Fluted Tapered Shaft for strength and durability 17″ Diameter BASE
- Overall Light Post Heights 12′ and 14′
- Overall Heights Listed Include Post and Luminaire
- Installation requires 4 L-type anchor bolts. Not included.
- Traditional Heavy Duty Core Cast Tapered Shaft
Dimensions and Price
Like our Grand lamppost series, our Premier Washington lamppost offers a Heavy-Duty Municipal Quality version of our Washington lamp. It carries the same neoclassical design that you can find on our capital. But this one has a 5’’ wide, evenly fluted, and tapered shaft and 17’’ diameter. Your contractor will have to attach this lamppost with 4 L-type anchor bolts. It offers sturdy construction and durability. It comes in 12’and 14’heights and Ground Burial and Surface Mounts.
The Premier Washington series provides a towering column reminiscent of those holding up your national monuments. Like walking through a museum, it can bring a feeling of splendor and magnificence to your visitors walking underneath.
Since 1979, Mel Northey has sold our LED, aluminum-cast light posts, decorative mailboxes, signposts, and Victorian light fixtures directly to your contractor, builder, and developer. We can fix you up with the right design for your landscaping job. The Premier Washington lamppost could be the perfect fit for your yard or park project. Plus, as of 2008, we offer dark sky solutions. This means your Premier Washington LED light can save you up to 42% on electrical usage and reduce your light pollution.