Antique Street Lights
Lighting is an important element of design, and becomes enhancing with fixtures as antique street lights. Experts in design say that lighting and retail design have a synergetic relationship. It’s reasonable to conclude that an investment in lighting such as antique street lights is a sound one. Particularly with LED lights.
Impact By Our Lights
For any commercial establishment, lighting should be a priority. There is a direct, undeniable influence on mood lighting. Approximately 80% of the sensory data which the brain receives comes through the eyes. Impacting customers by lighting highlights inside and outside of a business.
Lighting such as antique street lights impacts not only what people think of a product but also how they feel. It also influences whether or not customers will choose to visit a business.
It has not always been understood just how impactful lighting can be. Though antique street lights have been a popular choice for centuries. In previous times, there were few lighting options, whether street lights, ceiling lights, wall, or freestanding lights. Compromises were the norm because of the quality and size of available technology. Evolution in lighting design is undeniable. So is the fact that antique street lights are a mainstay in decorative lighting.
Lights Are Important Part Of Branding
Targeting the senses of consumers is an important part of branding. And antique street lights are a frequent choice of savvy business owners. One of the new technologies in lighting that expands the possibilities of lighting. This is for both interiors and for outdoor elements such as antique street lights is LED lighting.
Creating captivating environments is easier than ever because of the flexibility of LED lighting alone. Whether antique street lights or well-lit common outdoor areas such swimming pools, gazebos, balconies, or gardens, LED lighting are superior.
With a total of up to 50,000 hours of illumination, LED bulbs last longer than any other type of bulb.
The following are among the benefits provided by LED lights (light-emitting diodes) in antique street lights and other fixtures:
- Energy costs for lighting a parking lot was cut up to 75% when the lighting was switched to LED bulbs.
- Because of the longevity of LED lights, the man hours required to replace lights are greatly reduced.
- When wires damage and antique street lights need to be replaced, it can be very cost-effective to switch to LED lighting.
- LED lights contribute to a cleaner environment . This is because they have a lower carbon footprint than other sources of light.
- Because LED lights have highly efficient lumen output, one of the top benefits is using them for street lights. This makes it easier for drivers and pedestrians to navigate the streets.
- LED lights also contribute to public safety. This is because they project light further and burn more brightly than other lights. With lights illuminating streets and parking lots, wrongdoers are discouraged from accosting people.
- LED lights contain no toxic chemicals whatsoever. Unlike other lights which contain mercury or lead. Disposal of LED Lights, makes for minimal environmental impact.
Look No Furthure!
Give our friendly experts a call at 1-800-828-0302! Or send us an email here!
Antique street lights, particularly with LED lights, provide illumination that works well with the aesthetics of any business.